Looking to shop outside the box for your groomsmen gifts? We have creative gift ideas for the partyers, foodies, sports fans and beyond. Here are our 15 favorite gift ideas for 2015.
1. Personalized Keg Mug ($27.95). Keg stands are old news. If you and your groomsmen want to take it to the next level, just fill this engraved, keg-shaped beer mug to the brim and commence a full-on keg chug to kick off your bachelor party or wedding weekend. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
2. Personalized Wall Mounted Bottle Opener + Capcatcher ($49.95). This customized bottle opener with cap-catcher is the real deal. Mount it on a backyard fence, basement wall or in the man cave and start crackin’ em open! [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
3. Fuego Box Subscription ($27.95 to $29.95 per month). Does your best man love hot sauce? If so, this is a subscription box he’ll really be able to get behind! Members receive two to three small-batch, artisan hot sauces per month. Rumor also has it that a little something extra is included in the first shipment.
4. Marble MLB Coaster Sets ($44.95). These officially licensed four-piece marble coaster sets are true works of art that any baseball fan will appreciate. Every set contains four handcrafted coasters, each featuring a different version of the selected team’s logo. With all 30 MLB teams available, you’ll have no problem finding each groomsman’s favorite squad. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
5. Engraved Whiskey Barrel-Bullet Pen ($66.95). Ever wondered what you’d get if you gave a master craftsman a bourbon barrel and a fired 50 caliber machine gun bullet? The answer is a bad-ass pen that any guy would love to add to his office repertoire.
6. Man-cans ($9.50 each). These uniquely-scented (man) candles will bring a touch of manliness to any room. Scents include Fresh Cut Grass, Memphis Style BBQ, New Car and our favorite: Sawdust.
7. Midnight Pocket Watch ($34.95). A tried and true gift idea, this sleek, handsome pocket watch features a 14-inch chain, Quartz movement and can be engraved with up to three lines of personalization. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
8. Custom Craft Beer Coolers ($39.95). These craft beer coolers are great for toting beer to the bachelor party, couple’s shower or other manly pre-wedding activities. Choose from three cooler colors and have each groomsman’s initial embroidered on the front at no extra cost! [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
9. Customized Photo Football ($35 to $55). Solidify your wedding party as the greatest team ever assembled with these tremendous, customized photo balls. The personalization process is easy at Make-A-Ball.com.
10. Personalized Leather BBQ Gloves ($39.95). Are your groomsmen grill masters? If so, these durable, leather grilling gloves are both a unique and practical gift idea. In addition to offering safety and comfort, each recipient’s initials are cattle-branded on the right-hand glove. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
11. Military Field Grooming Kit ($65). This manly grooming set is packaged in a vintage U.S. Army supply kit and includes soap, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, shaving cream and a screwdriver (why not?).
12. The “Das Horn” ($24.99). To borrow a phrase from Fight Club, how much can you know about yourself if you’ve never chugged beer from a horn? The “Das Horn” holds 24 ounces, includes a stand and has a removable neck strap that allows you to go hands-free when necessary. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
13. The Pryfarer: Bottle Opener Sunglasses ($47.95). Love those group photos of the groom and groomsmen sporting matching sunglasses? Bring some serious style to your wedding party with these unique Wayfarer-style sunglasses that have bottle openers built into each end. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
14. Personalized Indoor Putter Set ($44.95). Repeat after me: Every guy needs a putting set in his office, den or man cave. This wood set contains a right-handed putter, two golf balls and a practice cup. [Save 10% on this item with coupon code winter15.]
15. Initial Cufflinks ($25.99). Add a touch of personalization for each groomsman with these handsome accessories. Each 3mm cufflink is handmade from think walnut wood. The lettering is laser cut and topped with a clear lacquer for protection.
Which of these gifts would your best man and groomsmen like most? Share a comment below.