photo: Lindy Truter
1. Personalized Keg Mug, $27.95. Keg stands are old news. If you and your groomsmen want to take it to the next level, just fill this engraved, keg-shaped beer mug to the brim and commence a full-on keg chug to kick off your bachelor party or wedding weekend.
2. Personalized Wall Mounted Bottle Opener + Capcatcher, $49.95. This customized bottle opener with cap-catcher is the real deal. Mount it on a backyard fence, basement wall or in the man cave and start crackin’ em open!
3. Fuego Box Subscription, $27.95 to $29.95 per month. Does your best man love hot sauce? If so, this is a subscription box he’ll really be able to get behind! Members receive two to three small-batch, artisan hot sauces per month. Rumor also has it that a little something extra is included in the first shipment.
4. Marble MLB Coaster Sets, ($44.95). These officially licensed four-piece marble coaster sets are true works of art that any baseball fan will appreciate. Every set contains four handcrafted coasters, each featuring a different version of the selected team’s logo. With all 30 MLB teams available, you’ll have no problem finding each groomsman’s favorite squad.
5. Engraved Whiskey Barrel-Bullet Pen, $66.95. Ever wondered what you’d get if you gave a master craftsman a bourbon barrel and a fired 50 caliber machine gun bullet? The answer is a bad-ass pen that any guy would love to add to his office repertoire.
6. Man-cans, $9.50 each. These uniquely-scented (man) candles will bring a touch of manliness to any room. Scents include Fresh Cut Grass, Memphis Style BBQ, New Car and our favorite: Sawdust.
7. Midnight Pocket Watch, $34.95. A tried and true gift idea, this sleek, handsome pocket watch features a 14-inch chain, Quartz movement and can be engraved with up to three lines of personalization.
8. Custom Craft Beer Coolers, $39.95. These craft beer coolers are great for toting beer to the bachelor party, couple’s shower or other manly pre-wedding activities. Choose from three cooler colors and have each groomsman’s initial embroidered on the front at no extra cost!
9. Customized Photo Football, $35 to $55. Solidify your wedding party as the greatest team ever assembled with these tremendous, customized photo balls. The personalization process is easy at Make-A-Ball.com.
10. Personalized Leather BBQ Gloves, $39.95. Are your groomsmen grill masters? If so, these durable, leather grilling gloves are both a unique and practical gift idea. In addition to offering safety and comfort, each recipient’s initials are cattle-branded on the right-hand glove.
11. Military Field Grooming Kit, $65. This manly grooming set is packaged in a vintage U.S. Army supply kit and includes soap, 2-in-1 shampoo and conditioner, shaving cream and a screwdriver (why not?).
12. The “Das Horn”, $24.99. To borrow a phrase from Fight Club, how much can you know about yourself if you’ve never chugged beer from a horn? The “Das Horn” holds 24 ounces, includes a stand and has a removable neck strap that allows you to go hands-free when necessary.
13. The Pryfarer: Bottle Opener Sunglasses, $47.95. Love those group photos of the groom and groomsmen sporting matching sunglasses? Bring some serious style to your wedding party with these unique Wayfarer-style sunglasses that have bottle openers built into each end.
14. Personalized Indoor Putter Set, $44.95. Repeat after me: Every guy needs a putting set in his office, den or man cave. This wood set contains a right-handed putter, two golf balls and a practice cup.
15. Initial Cufflinks, $25.99. Add a touch of personalization for each groomsman with these handsome accessories. Each3mm cufflink is handmade from think walnut wood. The lettering is laser cut and topped with a clear lacquer for protection.
Which of these gifts would your best man and groomsmen like most? Share a comment below.