Being a mom is a tough job. It doesn’t seem fair that there’s only one day per year where we officially honor these amazing women. Go all out this Mother’s Day with these great gift ideas that are perfect for celebrating your mom, mother-in-law or any other special woman in your life.
1. Personalized Turkish Towels, $17.95. In case you hadn’t heard, Turkish Towels are all the rage this year. These vibrant towels crafted from 100% Turkish cotton are available in your choice of six colors and can be personalized with mom’s name or initials. They’re designed to be used indoors or outside, offering a versatile gift just in time for summer.
2. ‘Definition of a Mother’ Canvas, $67.95. This striking canvas print will look great hanging in the family room. The top of the print announces the qualities that make moms so special: love, care and nurture. You can also personalize the bottom with the names and birthdays of the kids.
3. Engraved Tipsy Wine Glass Set, $37.95. Each wine glass in this unique “tipsy” 4pc. set is designed to swivel when you set it down. Don’t worry about spillage, the weighted bottoms ensure they’ll never tip over. Engrave with an initial for no extra charge.
4. Wicked Sheets, $10+. Give the gift of a comfortable night’s sleep. Mom’s earned it! Wicked Sheets are designed to offer both a comfortable and cool sleeping experience. Their patented “smart fabric” construction wards off night sweats and creates a blissful environment for getting some much needed shut eye.
5. Chevron Parchment Jute Tote Bags, $24.95. Whether she’s heading to work, out with friends or to the beach, these Chevron tote bags offer style and practicality for a mom on the go. Three colors and free embroidery options are available offering you a variety of ways to customize
What makes your Mom special? Post a comment below and let us know.