6 Perfect Picks for the Groom’s Wedding Day Gift
Hunting for the best gift to give your groom on the big day? Here are six of our favorite picks to consider.
1. Reasons I Want to Marry You Handmade Leather Journal, $27.95. This handsome leather journal is perfect for penning your fiancé a sentimental love note to read on the wedding day. Pour your heart out and have one of your bridesmaids deliver the keepsake to your groom before the ceremony.
2. Personalized Midnight Pocket Watch, $34.95. He’ll be right on time and looking even more dapper with this classic pocket watch tucked into his jacket pocket on the big day. Engrave it for free with three custom lines of text for an extra personal touch.
3. Personalized Men’s Shaving Set, $119.95. Pamper your groom-to-be by treating him to a close-shave with this deluxe shaving set, which includes an authentic badger hair brush, razor with Gillette Mach3 blades, and a stainless steel stand. Add his initials or a three-initial circle monogram at no extra cost to the top of the stand.
4. Carpenter Watch, $150. A great gift for the rustic groom or modern-design lover, this earth-friendly watch features an innovative bonded wood-and-leather strap made from lumber off-cuts and a solid hardwood body. He’ll love wearing this classic timepiece on the wedding day and beyond.
5. Personalized Secret Agent Hidden Message Cufflinks, $44.95. The ideal gift for any international man of mystery, these sleek cufflinks feature a hidden compartment, perfect for stashing a sweet note from the bride to the groom to read on the wedding day. Personalize them with his initials for free.
6. Personalized Men’s Leather Watch Case, $57.95. This attractive black leather watch case, which includes free personalization, is perfect for housing his growing watch collection and more. The case features 10 removable velvet watch cushions, a glass lid and a polished nickel lock to securely display his valuables.
Which of these gift ideas would be perfect for your groom? Tell us in the comment section below.