Light the Lamp with These 5 Hockey-Themed Groomsmen Gifts
The quest for Lord Stanley’s Cup begins tonight in the NHL. Your search for the perfect hockey-themed groomsmen gifts begins right here. If you’re shopping for a group of guys whose ideal Friday night involves throwing on their team’s sweater, cracking open a few cold ones and going crazy when the lamp lights up, these five gift ideas are the perfect way to thank them for their wedding party service.
1. Custom Wood Penalty Box Sign, $48.95. A visit to the penalty box is always more enjoyable when there’s a handcrafted wood sign to welcome you. The 18″ x 14″ sign is customized with the recipient’s name and declares that “ice cold beer” and “non-stop action” is in store.
2. NHL Team Shot Glass Sets, $24.95. Downing shots with your bros is the next best thing to drinking from the Stanley Cup. This set includes four shot glasses, each featuring a different version of your favorite team’s logo.
3. Hockey Rink Cufflinks, $58. You’re probably not going to be able to get away with putting the groomsmen in hockey jerseys for the wedding day. Consider the next best option, and get your guys matching hockey rink cufflink sets.
4. The Sportula, $29.95. Who says fire and ice don’t mix? The Sportula is the ultimate grill tool for hockey fans. The team logo of your choice is cut into the stainless steel spatula. The maple wood handle is engraved with the team name and boasts a bottle opener at the end of the handle.
5. Personalized Hockey Puck Bottle Opener, $27.95. How puckin’ cool is this? This unique bottle opener is handcrafted from an authentic, game-ready hockey puck. The back of the puck is hollowed out and replaced with a heavy duty, magnetic bottle opener that will catch bottle caps before they fall to the ground.
Which team are you pulling for in the playoffs? Share your Cup prediction in the comments below.