9 St. Patrick’s Day Essentials
Ready to get your party on this St. Patrick’s Day? Whether you enjoy observing your Irish heritage, partaking in a few Irish traditions, or simply sipping green beer, here are our nine favorite picks for celebrating on March 17th or any day of the year.
1. Custom Cead Mile Failte Wooden Irish Pub Sign, $48.95. Looking for the perfect bar sign for your own personal Irish pub or man cave? This handsome wooden Irish pub sign, which sports a 3D clover and the Irish phrase “Cead Mile Failte,” or 100 Thousand Welcomes, is finished with a hand routed, gold pinstriped edge. Add a custom name to the top of the sign at no extra charge.
2. Personalized Mini Mason Jar Whiskey Sampler Set, $46.95. Great for (Irish) whiskey lovers, this fun whiskey tasting set includes four mini engraved 4-ounce mason jars. The 17″, stained rubberwood paddle, which includes a hole for hanging, sports four carved out notches to hold the mason jars. Each of the five pieces in the set comes engraved with a single initial.
3. Four Leaf Clover Cufflinks with Personalized Case, $24.95. This pair of four-leaf clover cuff links makes any dressier look seem even more polished. The lucky cuff links come packaged in an attractive black satin-lined, silver-tone case featuring up to two lines of personalization.
4. Stout Beer Glass, $10.95. A great gift for stout lovers, this is the ultimate beer glass for enjoying perfectly crafted stouts. Crafted by Spiegelau of ultra pure quartz material, the uniquely shaped form of the glass enhances the dark brew’s roasted malt, coffee and chocolate notes and foamy head.
5. Personalized Home Bar Cap Catcher Bottle Opener, $49.95. This stainless steel bottle opener, which features an Irish-inspired tough guy tavern design, also sports a “catcher” for collecting the bottle caps. Perfect for your basement, man cave or garage, the 14″ x 3″ sturdy wood base mounts directly on your wall (hanging materials included). Available in seven personalized designs.
6. Irish Blessing Print, $18. This sweet Irish blessing is laid out in an 8×10 chalkboard-style print. Perfect for decorating your house or home bar, the handmade artwork is printed on matte finish E-Surface Photo Paper.
7. Chalkboard Beer Mug, $19.95. Perfect for swigging your favorite brew on St. Patrick’s Day or any day, this hardy 27-ounce mug sports a chalkboard surface on for writing your name, message or drawing.
8. Lucky Horseshoe Necklace with Sterling Silver Chain, $25. Available in gold, rose gold or silver, this sweet horseshoe charm is strung on a delicate sterling silver chain in a choice of lengths from 16 to 20 inches. Ideal for minimalists, this lucky necklace is a great choice for St. Patrick’s Day or every day wear.
9. Kiss Me I’m Irish Tuxedo Shirt, $19.95. Heading out to a party or pub crawl this St. Patrick’s Day? This 100% preshrunk black cotton “Kiss Me, I’m Irish” tuxedo t-shirt just may be the lucky charm you’ve been looking for to show off your Irish pride.
Which of these picks will grace your St. Patrick’s Day celebration this year?