[IN STORES NOW] Be The Man: The Man Registry® Guide for Grooms
Today is the day! We’re proud to announce that our first book is now on sale. You can get your copy at most Barnes & Noble stores and online via Amazon, Barnes & Noble & Target. Kindle and Nook versions are also available.
Be the Man: The Man Registry® Guide for Grooms is intended to give grooms a play-by-play of the wedding planning months, answer lingering questions and debunk age-old myths. Chances are the bride already has the traditional big book of all things wedding. This book if the groom’s guide to wedding planning and it focuses on only the stuff they need (and want) to know.
Here’s a sampling of what the book has to offer:
- -Engagement ring shopping – helps grooms research so that they can make the best decision for them, their wallets and their soon-to-be-bride.
- -Wedding plan of attack and duties for dudes – includes tips for staying within budget and a timeline and checklist for getting things done before the wedding bells ring.
- -Wedding party and guest list – contains questions to ask yourself before asking groomsmen to partake in your wedding and how to determine who will share the special day with you.
- -Registering for gifts – provides answers to why grooms should be involved in gift registry and choosing groom-friendly gifts. Groomsmen gifts – outlines popular gift ideas and trends, discusses budget tips and how and when to present the gifts to the wedding party.
- -Bachelor party – give rules and guidelines to follow that will ensure this is an epic night (or weekend).
- -Style and attire – everything you need to know to look your best on wedding day and adding some personal flair.
- -Ceremony, reception and wedding night – lets you know what to expect and what to prepare for each step of the day of your life.-
- -Honeymoon – guides newlyweds through planning a stress-free and luxurious trip together.